Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr. 5 | Age: 2-11 yrs| Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the founders of KinderArt.com]
You can make poppies using heart shapes.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Construction paper (red and green)
- Safety scissors
- Optional: Heart Pattern
- Using the red construction paper, create four small hearts for each poppy you will be making.
- Once the hearts are cut out, they can be arranged to create a poppy shape.
- Cut a small circle out of the green construction paper.
- Fasten the hearts and circle together with glue to create a poppy.
One Step Further:
- You can use the poppies as card decorations. Simply create a card by folding a piece of paper in two. Glue one or more poppies to the front of the card.
- Several children can work together to create a wreath made of paper poppies.
This content has been printed from: