Valentine's Day Hug Me Craft
Submitted by: Tina Rosato
[Tina is a student from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.]
The child will develop fine motor skills by tracing, cutting, pasting, and writing a special valentine that represents him/her.
What You Need:
- pink or red construction paper
- make your own boy/girl patterns
- heart pattern
What You Do:
For the Teacher:
For the Students:
- Create girl and boy patterns that can be shared among your students.
- Create a heart pattern large enough to paste in the middle of the boy or girl shapes.
Once the child is finished, roll the project up and tie it with a red ribbon. When parents open this special Valentine, it will be a little replica of their child that says "HUG ME."
- Give the children a pencil and have them trace the [girl or boy] pattern onto a piece of contruction paper.
- Have the child color the pattern by making it look like him/her.
- Have the child cut out the heart and glue it in the middle of the body.
- Have the child write "Hug Me" in the middle of the heart.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Tina Rosato & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com