Love Bug Bag
Submitted by: Heather
[Heather is an art educator from CHS in Christiansburg, Va ]
Students will: Create bags to hold their valentines.
What You Need:
- one pink pipe cleaner, cut in half
- one sheet each of light pink and purple construction paper
- glitter or sand
- paper bag (like a lunch sack)
What You Do:
- Leave bag folded; cut an oval out of the light pink paper.
- Fold purple paper in half and cut half of a heart, then cut heart in half.
- Glue one piece of the heart on left side of the front of the bag, glue the other half on the right side so that the points at the bottom of the heart-halves are touching.
- Glue pink oval in center, sticking the pipe cleaners under the top so that it makes antennae.
- With glue, write student's name on one "wing" and make eyes and mouth at the top of the oval.
- Sprinkle glitter (or colored sand) over glue, dump excess off of bag and let dry.
- Now your students have a valentine card bag!
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Heather & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com