Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K - Gr. 5 | Age: 5-11 yrs| Written by: Jacinta King
[Jacinta is a teacher at Peacock Elementary School]
Learn one method of making make paper flowers.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- 9" x 12" sheets of construction paper or any paper (even typing paper works)
- glue, tape or staples
- Decorate the paper before you fold and cut it. Use crayons, magic markers or paint to create bright colorful designs.
- Fold a 9"x12" sheet of paper in half, lengthwise.
- Mark a line 1" from the open edge across the width of the paper.
- Cut strips, about 1/2", from the folded edge up to the line.
- Fold the two uncut edges together and roll the paper together lengthwise. A daisy shape will begin to appear.
- Fasten the paper together with glue, tape or staples.
- Repeat and make more flowers for mom.
This content has been printed from: