Creating a memory for mom.
What You Need:
- White poster paper. (or other heavy paper)
- Photograph of child
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- Doilies (optional)
- Paint, brushes and water (also optional)
What You Do:
- Cut one large and two smaller triangles from the poster paper.
- Cut out two wing shapes.
- Cut the child's head out of the photograph ... this will be the angel's head.
- Glue the pieces together (see diagram).
- Using the magic markers and glitter, decorate the angel.
- You can add a pipe cleaner halo at the top of the child's head.
- *You can use a doily instead of white paper for the angel's body. Simply take the doily, fold it in half, then in half again so it is a triangle.
- Attach magnetic tape to the back of the angel so mom can place it on her fridge.
© KinderArt | Illustration © Geoff Slater, KinderArt
Do YOU have a lesson to share?