This page was printed from KinderArt® located at http://www.kinderart.com
Click for full version with images
PINE CONE ELF
A fun tree decoration from nature.
What You Need:
- Pine cone.
- Small wooden marble or ball for the head (you could also use a rounded pebble)
- Construction paper.
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- Yarn or cording - gold is best.
- Red and silver paint (spray paint if you can) or you could use red and silver glitter
What You Do:
- Draw a tiny little face on the wooden ball, marble or stone. This will be the elf's head.
- Take a small piece of construction paper, and make a cone that will fit snugly on the ball or stone. This will be the elf's hat. Glue the paper cone onto the ball or marble.
- Glue the elf's head to the top of a pine cone.
- You can if you wish, paint the pine cone or dab some glue here and there and sprinkle glitter.
- Glue or tie some cording or string to the pine cone so it can hang in your tree.
175 Easy-To-Do Christmas Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
KinderArt®, © 1997-2000 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com
Send feedback here.