This page was printed from KinderArt® located at http://www.kinderart.com
Click for full version with images
Submitted by: Amy Schamburek as part of: Creepy, Scary and fun ideas
What You Need:
- Tissue Paper
- Felt -tip Pen
What You Do:
- Cut out a circle of tissue paper with diameter about two times the length of the lollypop stick.
- Wrap the tissue around the lolly and tie its neck with yarn.
- Draw scary eyes on the tissue with the felt pen.
- Present your ghostly lolly to the ghoul of your choice.
- Makes the perfect Halloween Party Favor.
Crafts for Halloween
by Kathy Ross, Sharon Lane Holm
Black cats, ghosts, and spiders come to life in a simple, illustrated guide to creating the perfect decorations for Halloween, designed so that even very young children can use readily available materials to master these holiday crafts.
Amy Schamburek is the face behind 20ishParents.com.
© Amy Schamburek, 20ishParents.com
KinderArt, © 1997-2000 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com
Send feedback here.