This page was printed from KinderArt® located at http://www.kinderart.com
Click for full version with images
Submitted by: Amy Schamburek as part of: Creepy, Scary and fun ideas
What You Need:
- Black & White Paint
- Black Construction Paper
- Soapy water
What You Do:
- Spread a thick layer of newspaper over work area.
- Place a pan of soapy water near the work area for the children to clean off their feet.
- Paint the bottom of a bare foot, including toes, with white paint.
- Press painted foot in the center of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Dip finger in black paint and press on the heel of the ghost to make two eyes.
Crafts for Halloween
by Kathy Ross, Sharon Lane Holm
Black cats, ghosts, and spiders come to life in a simple, illustrated guide to creating the perfect decorations for Halloween, designed so that even very young children can use readily available materials to master these holiday crafts.
Amy Schamburek is the face behind 20ishParents.com.
© Amy Schamburek, 20ishParents.com
KinderArt, © 1997-2000 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com
Send feedback here.