This page was printed from KinderArt® located at http://www.kinderart.com
Click for full version with images
Submitted by: Amy Schamburek as part of: Creepy, Scary and fun ideas
What You Need:
- Black Paint
- Orange construction paper
- Black Yarn
- White Chalk
What You Do:
- Make sure to spread out newspaper over the work area.
- Paint inside of palm and fingers, excluding the thumb, with black paint.
- With fingers slightly spread, press palm on orange construction paper so that fingers are pointing to the right side of the paper.
- Make an identical print with fingers pointing to the left side of the paper, overlapping the palm prints completely.
- Glue a piece of black yard to the paper, extending from the top of the spider's body to the top of the page. You may also draw a string.
- Draw a face in the spider with chalk or white paint.
Crafts for Halloween
by Kathy Ross, Sharon Lane Holm
Black cats, ghosts, and spiders come to life in a simple, illustrated guide to creating the perfect decorations for Halloween, designed so that even very young children can use readily available materials to master these holiday crafts.
Amy Schamburek is the face behind 20ishParents.com.
© Amy Schamburek, 20ishParents.com
KinderArt, © 1997-2000 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com
Send feedback here.