paper Ornament Collage - Christmas - Monthly Seasonal Crafts - KinderArt
PAPER ORNAMENT COLLAGE
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com | Images: Anitra Redlefsen, www.artisjoy.com]
Grade: K and up
Age: 5 +
Students can create an ornament collage using scraps of colorful paper.
What You Need:
- a variety of colorful paper (scrapbooking paper works well)
- glue (white glue and hot glue)
- thick paper
- optional: our ornament template
What You Do:
- Start with an ornament shape, drawn out on paper. You can draw your own, or use ours: CLICK HERE for template.
- Next, cut some shapes out of your colorful paper. Our photos show two different options - strips and squares.
- Start applying the paper to the ornament shape with glue. Continue until the shape is full. You may wish to trim your edges with scissors.
- Add some ribbon at the top.
- You might wish to hang these from the Christmas tree, or glue them on cardstock to use as greeting cards.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?
Add to or Comment on this Lesson Plan: