Leprechaun Dust (Pistachio Pudding)
Grade: K - 2
Age: 4 - 8
Submitted by: Denota Decarlo
[Denota Decarlo is a teacher at Kingwood Elementary, Kingwood, WV]
What You Need:
- Jello® Brand instant pistachio pudding
- small jars with lids
What You Do:
- Place 1 tablespoon of the leprechaun dust (pudding mix) into a jar ( 1 for jar for each student).
- Add 1/4 cup cold milk adding the milk makes the instant pudding turn green.
- Place lid on tightly and have your little leprechauns shake away.
- Enjoy the results and let the imaginations fly.
►More St. Patrick's Day Crafts
KinderArt St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor St. Patrick's Day Download includes 17 Coloring Pages, 3 St. Patrick's Day Frames, 1 St. Patrick's Day Maze and 1 St. Patrick's Day Cut and Color Mask
Download yours today!
KinderArt E Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
Volume Two (Seasonal Images) includes sixty (60) coloring pages including: Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day/Veterans Day and Christmas.
We also have many more Seasonal Coloring Pages available now for instant download have a look today.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
by Carol Gnojewski
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do.
© Denota Decarlo & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com