Magic Pudding Recipe
Grade: K - 2
Age: 4 - 6
Submitted by: Priscilla Bilyeu
[Priscilla is a teacher at Latrobe Elementary ]
To create green pudding for St. Patrick's Day!
What You Need:
- vanilla pudding
- green food coloring
What You Do:
- Prepare vanilla pudding and place in fridge to set.
- Without children around, spoon pudding into cup and put in a drop of green food coloring.
- Add more pudding to the top carefully.
- Place the cups with spoons at tables.
- Give children the instructions to not start until everyone has sat and together said the magic words.
- Use a St. Pat's day word and instruct children to stir to make the magic happen.
- I did this one year and the children stirred and stirred and enjoyed their treat.
►More St. Patrick's Day Crafts
KinderArt St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor St. Patrick's Day Download includes 17 Coloring Pages, 3 St. Patrick's Day Frames, 1 St. Patrick's Day Maze and 1 St. Patrick's Day Cut and Color Mask
Download yours today!
KinderArt E Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
Volume Two (Seasonal Images) includes sixty (60) coloring pages including: Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day/Veterans Day and Christmas.
We also have many more Seasonal Coloring Pages available now for instant download have a look today.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
by Carol Gnojewski
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do.
© Priscilla Bilyeu & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com