Pot o' Gold
Grade: K - 2
Age: 4 - 6
Submitted by: Dottie
[Dottie owns and operates Dottie's Daycare in Lowell Massachusetts]
Experimenting with clay.
What You Need:
- playdough or modeling clay
- small paper cup
- chocolate coins
What You Do:
- Cut about 1/2 inch off the top of a small paper cup cup.
- Give each child one cup with playdough.
- Have them cover the cup outside only with playdough to make a pot for "gold coins" to fit inside.
- Once this is done, your students can paint their pot with bright colors.
- Once dry, fill the "pots" with gold paper covered chocolate coins so it looks like a pot of gold..
►More St. Patrick's Day Crafts
KinderArt St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor St. Patrick's Day Download includes 17 Coloring Pages, 3 St. Patrick's Day Frames, 1 St. Patrick's Day Maze and 1 St. Patrick's Day Cut and Color Mask
Download yours today!
KinderArt E Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
Volume Two (Seasonal Images) includes sixty (60) coloring pages including: Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day/Veterans Day and Christmas.
We also have many more Seasonal Coloring Pages available now for instant download have a look today.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
by Carol Gnojewski
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do.
© Dottie & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com