Scrap Paper Turkey - Thanksgiving - Monthly Seasonal Crafts - KinderArt
SCRAP PAPER TURKEY
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can make a turkey using bits of colorful scrap paper or fabric.
What You Need:
- paper for your background and turkey cutout shape (construction paper will do)
- scrap paper or fabric (make sure it's colorful!)
- turkey template (use ours or make your own)
- googly eyes
What You Do:
- Cut a number of strips of colorful scrap paper, making sure each piece is approximately the same length.
- Draw (or print out) the turkey template and cut it out.
- Arrange the strips of scrap paper in an arch shape on a piece of construction paper. Glue them down.
- Glue the turkey template on top of the paper strips. You might wish to add embellishments like other pieces of paper, crayon marks or paint daubs.
- Glue a googly eye onto the face of the turkey.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?
Add to or Comment on this Lesson Plan: