Submitted by: Debbie
[Debbie is a teacher at St. Agnes School in New York. ]
To introduce students to a fun and interesting way of applying paint for St. Patrick's Day.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Have your students mix three different shades of green paint on the paper plates. [Remind them that they should add green to white OR add white to green to create different tints of green].
- Take the bubble wrap and make a dabber with it - place rubber band over it to keep it in place.
- Have the children cut shamrocks from white paper.
- Have them paint the shamrocks using the bubble wrap - dabbing the bubble wrap into paint and then onto the paper.
- Sprinkle with gold glitter before the paint dries.
►More St. Patrick's Day Crafts
KinderArt St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor St. Patrick's Day Download includes 17 Coloring Pages, 3 St. Patrick's Day Frames, 1 St. Patrick's Day Maze and 1 St. Patrick's Day Cut and Color Mask
Download yours today!
KinderArt E Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
Volume Two (Seasonal Images) includes sixty (60) coloring pages including: Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day/Veterans Day and Christmas.
We also have many more Seasonal Coloring Pages available now for instant download have a look today.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
by Carol Gnojewski
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do.
© Debbie & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com