Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
Submitted by: SDEL37
What You Need:
- 1 toilet paper roll (per child)
- construction paper (many colors)
- cotton balls
What You Do:
- Cut out a rectangle shape out of the construction paper to fit and wrap around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue it on, then cut out ears and a bunny face and glue on the front of the tube.
- Glue on the ears on top of the tube.
- Eyes, nose, whiskers, and front paws can be drawn on with markers.
- Glue two cotton balls on the front of the tube for feet.
- Glue one cotton ball on the back of the tube for a tail.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
The Story of the Easter Bunny
The story of the Easter Bunny is revealed in this eye-opening exploration of the legendary rabbit's propensity for annual springtime egg coloration and basket distribution.
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com