TOILET PAPER ROLL SNOWMAN
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr 2 | Age: 2-8yrs | Written by: Kate Bush
[Kate is a teacher at Westridge Day Care in Waterloo, IA ]
An easy way to make a cute snowman craft using readily available materials.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Toilet paper rolls
- White paint (tempera)
- Pipe cleaners
- Paper punch
- 3 different colors of construction paper
- Black marker
- Orange marker
- Wiggly eyes
- Cut a toilet paper tube into three sections.
- Place the sections on top of one another sideways (so you can see through the tubes when you look sideways at them).
- Glue the sections together.
- Students can then decorate with paint, markers and wiggly eyes.
This content has been printed from: