Hands That Touch the Heart
Submitted by: Kathy Crittenden
Students will create a personalized valentine.
What You Need:
- White paper
- Red construction paper
- Red Paint
What You Do:
- Children make handprints on white paper by dipping their hands in red paint.
- They then cut the handprints out of the paper.
- Next, a large red heart shape is cut out of red construction paper.
- The heart is glued onto a large sheet of white paper with some space left around the outside.
- Finally, the handprints which have been cut out are glued onto the large red heart --- hence the hands that "touch" the heart.
- Children then write "Hands that touch the heart" around the outside of their red heart (on the white paper).
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Kathy Crittenden & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com