WINTER CUT OUT PICTURES
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK-2 | Age: 2-8yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Use holiday themed foam shapes to create unique winter pictures.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- black poster paper (or construction paper)
- oil pastels
- holiday themed foam cut outs from the craft store
- white glue
- Using the oil pastels, create a background scene on the black paper.
- Glue holiday foam cut outs onto the paper to complete the scene.
- This is a great 15 minute filler for the holidays.
This content has been printed from: